September 20, 2022
How to have beautiful eyebrows?
The eyebrows have the power to embellish the look, so it is important to take care of it. To embellish your eyebrows, they must be too thick, or too fine, not easy to find the right balance. We give you some simple and effective tips to enhance your eyebrows.
1. If they are not thick enough, massage your eyebrows
The eyebrows are personal. It is up to you to decide whether you want them to be thick or fine depending on the shape of your face and your feelings. But if the latter do not seem thick enough or supplied, it is possible to thicken them. At bedtime, we advise you to massage your eyebrows for about 3 minutes with olive or almond oil to accelerate their growth. A diet rich in fish and oilseeds will also help you strengthen their density.
2. Adapt your eyebrows according to the shape of your face
For a round face, it is better to form a high arch and to avoid forming eyebrows too rounded so as not to round it more. If the shape of your face is rather square, your eyebrow will have to be bent, quite thick and long. Finally if your face is oval, opt for a flat -weng shape that can be curved subtle upwards.
3. Do not spy your eyebrows yourself if you are not sure of you
An accident quickly arrived, and later regretted, especially on the face. If you get your eyebrow too much, the latter will appear abnormally fine and it will take a little time before it finds its initial shape. If you do not feel ready to make yourself, do not hesitate to go to a beauty salon and entrust your eyebrows to professionals who will guide you and give the best advice.
4. Brush them before epilate
Before you start waxing your eyebrows, use a special brush To comb them. This will allow you to see more easily the hair that exceeds and cut them with a small pair of eyebrow scissors.
5. Pass an ice cube on your eyebrows after hair removal
This reduces redness, tingling feeling and/or swelling. You can also apply a hydrating cream or oil to keep them hydrated and prevent the appearance of small pimples.
6. Good lighting is essential
An essential point to have beautiful eyebrows: use good lighting. If you want to make your eyebrows in the rules of the art and be as precise as possible, place yourself under a lamp with sufficient lighting. Also be sure to be sufficiently relaxed and well installed when you start your hair removal session. If you are tired or tense, you could easily make appreciation errors.
7. Fill your eyebrows using a pencil and respect these steps
This is the most delicate part to embellish your eyebrows but it is above all the most important if you want to give pep to your gaze. Small spaces often form between eyebrows, thus leaving empty to fill. To fill them, you can use a pencil, powder, eyebrow shadow or special mascara for eyebrows. The pencil can help you get sharper eyebrows while giving them a natural appearance.
Very good but concretely, how to go about it?
- Start by delicately brush your eyebrows.
- Draw the lower eyebrow curve and fill in the places that do not contain hair.
- Work the tail of your eyebrow by tracing the outline of the lower and upper edges. Always keep in mind that your eyebrows should be as natural as possible.
- Avoid epilate the middle of your eyebrow because you could create holes that will be easily noticed.
Once or twice a week, remember to pamper them using the Mask for eyelashes and eyebrows of Revitalash and above all do not forget to feed your eyebrows with Revitabrow de Revitalash, the n ° 1 eyebrow serum in the world