Hair serum to promote hair growth
Hair Growth Serum is designed to reduce hair follicle inflammation and improve hair cell function. Capilia Longa, an award-winning key ingredient, functions as an epigenetic reset of the follicular cell cycle to promote the development of "younger" cells.
100% VEGAN TRADEMARK HAIR GROWTH FORMULA
Hair serum to promote hair growth is an all-natural and 100% vegan solution for alopecia (hair loss). Only natural preservatives are used to extend the shelf life of the products. Neither the components nor the final product are tested on animals. Pleasant aroma of eucalyptus.
DAILY USE FOR BEST RESULTS
Daily use of hair serum can improve hair health in 30 days. The serum reduces hair loss and promotes hair growth and hair follicle function in 150 days, guaranteed. The serum is suitable for all hair types, safe for sensitive scalps and suitable for colored hair.
MADE IN DENMARK - FREE OF HARMFUL CHEMICALS
Formulation development, testing and production of Scandinavian Biolabs products takes place near the Scandinavian Biolabs headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. The hair serum is sustainably produced to minimize its CO2 footprint and contains no harmful chemicals.
NO SIDE EFFECTS
The products are all natural to minimize the risk of unwanted side effects. The only known side effects are natural allergies to the components and have no lasting impact on the general health of the user.
How to use it ?
Real people, real results
We are committed to using effective active ingredients to create products that help users achieve their hair goals. Recently, a survey of 440 of our female users provided us with valuable insights into their experiences and preferences:
of users prefer Scandinavian Biolabs over all other solutions they have tried.
of users prefer Scandinavian Biolabs to conventional hair care.
of users noticed faster hair growth after using Scandinavian Biolabs as early as 45 days.
Results demonstrated after 150 days
We have developed and registered the Bio-Pilixin® formula, which has been clinically tested in an exclusive study conducted by an independent body. Our Bio-Pilixin® Activating Serum gave the following results:
clinically proven increase in hair density
clinically proven reduction in hair loss
of users said they would use Scandinavian Biolabs again
Bio-Pilixin's formula, among other carefully chosen ingredients, contains niacinamide, which has been shown to have health benefits for hair. It improves blood circulation, bringing oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicle.
What is the cause of hair loss?
Hair loss can be triggered by many factors: genetics, hormones, medications, diseases or lifestyle. But often, these factors all affect one crucial element:
The hair growth cycle.
Ideally, around 90% of your hair is actively growing at any given time (growth phase). The remaining 10% are in the resting and falling phase.
Hair loss occurs when these numbers move into the falling phase.
To stop hair loss and regrow it, two things need to happen:
1. An increase in the number of hairs in the growth phase.
2. A decrease in the number of hairs in the falling phase.
Although you can't control factors like your genetics, research shows that it's possible to rebalance the hair growth cycle.
And often, this can be done by giving nature a boost, without drugs.
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 2 reviews.